Thursday, October 21, 2010

Joyness

So I realize I haven't posted in like, FOREVER, and I can't really offer a valid excuse, so I'll just say "sorry!" and continue.

SO, of things that have happened since July, there are a few that are cool enough to post about, so I shall list them here:

August: We went to DISNEYWORLD!!! Yeah, it was awesome. We went to the Night of Joy, which is a big Christian concert in the Magic Kingdom. We got to see Group 1 Crew, Sidewalk Prophets, Tenth Avenue North and Barlowgirl LIVE! The craziest thing though was hearing Christian radio being played in all the shops and streets. All in all, it was AMAZING.

September: We went to the wedding of Dave & Cindy, which was LOVELY. :) Then, September 16th through the 19th was the Releasing Conference at BOL.

That. Was. Incredible!

I can't even list all of the things that happened, it was just fantastic! The main things though, were

1. I gave JP a book sort of thing with 9 of my songs, and he said they were great! Well, his words were, "You've got MAD talent!" but that's pretty much the same thing. JP is amazing; I am so thankful for him!

2. I met two awesome sisters, Danielle and Hannah. We have a lot in common, and I have a feeling we're going to be really good friends! I've been really praying for some Jesus-loving friends, and I think they're it. (It was crazy because Danielle said pretty much that exact same thing to me!) And Shantia of course!

3. I went to a dance workshop which was great--I finally learned how to use flags! And so far I've only hit one person by accident. :P

God answered sooooo many of my prayers in those few days, I am in awe.

Anyway, moving on to October (Which is almost over! Where did it GO?): I got my wisdom teeth taken out, which was narsty to say the least. :P BUT, the major thing is that I'm on another song-writing joyful spree!!! I'm really happy, especially because an old friend texted me a few days ago, and she seemed SO much happier and closer to God then she used to be. And she wants to visit BOL! Hopefully we're going to meet up sometime this weekend.

I suppose I've said enough... for now at least. Hopefully I'll post more often! But if not, know that my time spent not posting is not being wasted. :)

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment