Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hey there! Feeling sad or unloved? What you need is a Jesus-Hug!

The new improved way to lift your spirit--a Jesus-Hug is an instant pick-me-up! *Wink* (Haha, lift your spirit, pick-me-up...)

Yes, there is a time to bow down and revere Him as the all-powerful Lord God and King of the Universe...but there's also a time to just to run up and give Him a big bear hug!!! (Rawr-ing is not necessary...)

What is a Jesus-Hug? Well, I was hoping you'd ask! *Wink, wink*

'Jesus-Hug' verb.
1. To experience a sudden ease and comfort, like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. 'I was feeling blah, but now I feel great--it was a total Jesus-Hug.'

2. A sudden feeling of assurance, like someone telling you, "Hey, it's all going to be okay. Trust me."

3. Random explosion of joy, usually as a result of an awesome spiritual experience. 'That praise and worship was incredible! I just got a Jesus-Hug!'

4. An "awwwwwww!" moment.


Have you hugged Jesus today?

No comments:

Post a Comment