Wednesday, May 5, 2010

*Sigh.* After a long day, sometimes you just want to become immune to the world. But, sometimes you just have to stay standing there, smiling and nodding and looking like you're thinking, "There is no where on earth I'd rather be then right here, right now."

When in truth, you'd really just love to be at home in your jammies on the sofa contemplating the great mysteries of life.

Sometimes, God's the only one who can keep me standing and smiling.

I honestly don't know what the above statements mean, but that's just what I felt like writing. So if you don't get it, join the club. :)

On a side note, I probably really made God laugh a few days ago at Camping World.

We were looking at the RVs, and a few of them had built-in radios. In one of them I sauntered over and changed the station to K-love. I was so pleased at how 'bold' I acted.

Later I realized that seriously, if that was as 'bold' as I was, I needed to go to Boldness Bootcamp for a while.

But who knows, maybe come previously non-happy camper is now a happy camper because of hearing 'Positive, Encouraging, K-love' in an RV...

hey, you never know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment